Clearwater Teardrop ClearStoneFreestanding Bath
Whether you're lucky enough to have a large bathroom or have a smaller bathroom that's shouting out for a feature point, the Teardrop freestanding bath by Clearwater could well just be the one. Available in two sizes – Grande and Petite – you can now add elegance and luxury into your bathroom no matter the size. It's beautiful curved walls and Teardrop shape, will no doubt deliver the ultimate in luxury bathing; giving a hotel -chic, spa -like look to your bathroom.
Crafted by hand from one piece of ClearStone, the teardrop has no unsightly joins and delicately thin rims, while still remaining its strength and rigidity. A superior eco -friendly and non -toxic material, ClearStone also offers exceptional heat retention properties as well as an easy clean and easy to maintain finish. And backed by a 10 year manufacturers guarantee, you can buy with confidence that this is a bath that has been built to last.
• Luxury freestanding bath handmade from ClearStone - a new material that uses milled sedimentary stone, aluminium and titanium to create a super strong, non -toxic and eco -friendly material
• Hand polished for over 10 hours giving its lustrous high gloss finish
• Easy to clean and stain resistant thanks to its non -porous properties that prevents the build -up of bacteria, mould and dirt
• Easy to maintain
• Enjoy your bath for longer thanks to ClearStone's excellent thermal retention properties
• Easy to install – supplied with a full installation guide and delivered in a carrier bag so it's easy for your installers to move to your bathroom
• Overflow supplied undrilled with a template for your bathroom installer
• Not suitable for rim -mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Teardrop Grande:
L1910 x D820 x H480mm
• Weight when empty: 70kg
• Displaced capacity: 211 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
• Teardrop Petite:
L1690 x D820 x H480mm
• Weight when empty: 67kg
• Displaced capacity: 190 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
Important delivery information:
Due to the weight of this bath, you will need to ensure you have 4 people who will be able to assist you with lifting upon delivery. The delivery company will call you to confirm a delivery date. Please do contact our sales team on 01202 612800 if you have any questions.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.