ClearWater Teardrop ClearStone Countertop Basin
Designed with elegance and sophistication in mind, the gorgeous Teardrop countertop basin by ClearWater will beautifully co -ordinate with the Teardrop freestanding bath; so you can create a cohesive and spa -like, hotel -chic designer look in your bathroom.
Made from ClearStone – a new and innovative material – the edges of this basin are delicately thin, giving you plenty of space to wash your hands and face. Easy to clean, the silky high gloss finish of the Teardrop is also easy to maintain, ensuring that brand new look will remain for many years to come.
• No overflow
• W550 x D350 x H142mm
• Modern countertop basin handmade from ClearStone - a new material that uses milled sedimentary stone, aluminium and titanium to create a super strong, non -toxic and eco -friendly material
• Hand polished for over 10 hours to give a soft and silky finish
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Not suitable for rim -mounted basin taps, we suggest pairing with a tall basin mixer or wall mounted basin tap
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.