Clearwater Puro ClearStone Freestanding Bath with Plinth
New for 2016, this beautiful Puro freestanding bath by Clearwater is a bath of pure opulence and style. Designed to make a real feature point in your bathroom, this bath combines soft curves and contrasting materials to give you a luxurious place to unwind at the end of a long day. Made from ClearStone with a stainless steel plinth, this bath has a designer, spa -like look that will transform your bathroom into a sanctuary.
Handmade from one piece of ClearStone - a new material that uses milled sedimentary stone, aluminium and titanium to create a super strong, non -toxic and eco -friendly material – the Puro has feature thin rims and smooth curves, without any unsightly joins. A superior material, ClearStone is also easy to clean and maintain, and it will retain the heat of your bath water for longer, so you can enjoy a longer, relaxing soak in the bath.
Pair with a chrome wall mounted tap or floor standing bath mixer tap to transform your bathroom into the sanctuary you've always wanted.
• Luxury freestanding bath handmade from ClearStone with a Stainless Steel plinth
• Hand polished for over 10 hours giving its stunning high gloss finish
• ClearStone is eco -friendly and non -toxic giving you peace of mind
• Easy to clean and stain resistant thanks to its non -porous properties that prevents the build -up of bacteria, mould and dirt
• Easy to maintain
• Enjoy your bath for longer thanks to ClearStone's excellent thermal retention properties
• Easy to install – supplied with a full installation guide and delivered in a carrier bag so it's easy for your installers to move to your bathroom
• Overflow supplied undrilled with a template for your bathroom installer
• Not suitable for rim -mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• L1700 x D750 x H566mm
• Weight when empty: 85kg
• Displaced capacity: 203 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
Important delivery information:
Due to the weight of this bath, you will need to ensure you have 4 people who will be able to assist you with lifting upon delivery. The delivery company will call you to confirm a delivery date. Please do contact our sales team on 01202 612800 if you have any questions.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.