Clearwater Nebbia Natural Stone Bath
If you're looking for a modern twist on the traditional slipper bath for your contemporary styled bathroom, Clearwater have carefully designed the Nebbia freestanding bath. In their modern collection, Nebbia combines form, function and luxurious finishing touches to create a beautiful statement piece for your bathroom.
Clearwater have also ingeniously shaped the bath to support your body with its moulded base shaped around the human body. Created for a more relaxing bath, you will feel like you're floating. It also has patented channels that allows the bath to drain without having to compromise on the shape. With the Nebbia, you can relax in pure comfort and style.
Using one of the best materials for a bath, Natural Stone allows for elegantly thin rims and simple smooth curves whilst still retaining its strength and rigidity. Also with thinner walls you get the added benefit of a greater bathing spacing compared to conventional similar sized baths. Handcrafted and hand polished – for over 10 hours no less! – your new bath is not only smooth looking, it is luxuriously velvety to the touch. Adding understated opulence to your bathroom.
• Luxury slipper bath, handmade from Natural Stone
• Hand polished to give a unique sheen you'll love
• Easy to clean
• Easy to maintain the stunning finish – any small scratches can be easily polished out
• Enjoy your bath for longer thanks to Natural Stone's excellent thermal retention properties
• Easy to install – supplied with a full installation guide and delivered in a carrier bag so it's easy for your installers to move to your bathroom
• Comes with an integrated overflow
• Not suitable for rim -mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• L1600 x D800 x H600/800mm
• Weight when empty: 117kg
• Displaced capacity: 230 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
Important delivery information:
• The manufacturer recommends using a mild abrasive cleaner to clean initially and on very rare occasions to restore the lustre of your product
• Cosmetic repairs can be rectified quite easily by using a fine grade abrasive waterproof paper. Lightly rub the affected area until the mark is removed then polish a neutral car colour restorer or a household metal polish to restore the lustre
• Never use cleaners/bleach products specifically manufactured for WC bowl cleaning as they may damage your bath
Due to the weight of this bath, you will need to ensure you have 4 people who will be able to assist you with lifting upon delivery. The delivery company will call you to confirm a delivery date. Please do contact our sales team on 01202 612800 if you have any questions.
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.