Clearwater Duo ClearStone Freestanding Bath
If you're lucky enough to have the space in your bathroom for the Clearwater Duo Freestanding Bath, then don't hesitate, just do it. Luxuriously large with a whopping capacity of 342 litres, this bath will give you plenty of room to sit back and relax, as well as room to share it with someone special.
Sophisticated and elegant, the Duo has a calming look and feel to it with its graceful soft curves that will wrap around you like a warm, comforting hug. And made from ClearStone - an advanced material fusing stone with aluminium and titanium – your bath will keep you warm for longer thanks to its excellent heat retention properties.
Its high gloss finish and delicate edges adds to its serenity and sophistication, giving you an indulgent and luxurious experience in the comfort of your own home. And with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee, you can buy with absolute confidence.
• Luxury freestanding bath handmade from ClearStone – a non -toxic and eco -friendly fusion of milled sedimentary stone bonded by an aluminium and titanium filler base – and hand polished for over 10 hours for a superb finish
• Easy to clean material prevents build -up of bacteria, mould and dirt
• Stain resistant and any small scratches can be easily removed
• Thin edges gives you a larger bathing space yet still retaining a high strength
• ClearStone has excellent thermal properties, so you can bath for longer
• Easy to install
• No unsightly joins as it has been made from one piece of ClearStone
• Overflow supplied undrilled with a template for your bathroom installer
• Waste sold separately
• Not suitable for rim -mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• L1550 x D950 x H490mm
• Weight when empty: 90kg
• Displaced capacity: 342 litres (bath capacity less 70 litres)
Important delivery information:
Due to the weight of this bath, you will need to ensure you have 4 people who will be able to assist you with lifting upon delivery. The delivery company will call you to confirm a delivery date. Please do contact our sales team on 01202 612800 if you have any questions.
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.