Clearwater Romano Petite ClearStone Roll Top Slipper Bath
If you have a smaller bathroom yet have been yearning for a traditional roll top or slipper bath, then look no further. The Romano Petite bath by Clearwater fuses both styles to create a bath of pure sophistication and elegance. Perfect for indulging yourself after a long day, this slipper bath will support your back and shoulders so you can relax with a good book, a glass of wine and a soothing playlist. And with the delicate roll top edge, the Romano is the bath of your dreams.
Expertly crafted by hand from one piece of ClearStone, this bath will have no unsightly joins. And with delicately thin rims, you'll have more space to soak away your troubles, even though it's a smaller bath, and without compromising on the bath's strength. ClearStone is an innovative new material that is non -toxic, eco -friendly, easy to clean, and easy to maintain with excellent thermal retention properties. Truly a superior material for a bath, and perfect for busy families.
What's more, you can tailor this bath to suit your bathroom design and tastes. Choose the finish of the claw feet – chrome, white or black – and complete the traditional designer look you've always dreamed of.
• Handmade from ClearStone with your choice of claw feet
• ClearStone is a new material that uses milled sedimentary stone, aluminium and titanium to create a super strong, non -toxic and eco -friendly material
• Hand polished for over 10 hours to give a soft and velvety finish you'll love
• Surprisingly easy to clean
• Easy to maintain the stunning finish – any small scratches can be easily polished out
• Enjoy your bath for longer thanks to ClearStone's excellent thermal retention properties
• Easy to install – supplied with a full installation guide and delivered in a carrier bag so it's easy for your installers to move to your bathroom
• No overflow – this bath will need to be paired with an exposed bath waste and overflow – please see essential extras
• Not suitable for rim -mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• L1690 x D800 x H690mm
• Weight when empty: 66kg
• Displaced capacity: 151 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
Important delivery information:
Due to the weight of this bath, you will need to ensure you have 4 people who will be able to assist you with lifting upon delivery. The delivery company will call you to confirm a delivery date. Please do contact our sales team on 01202 612800 if you have any questions.
COVID-19 Update (23/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
A message from Elliot Lees-Bell, Managing Director.
Firstly, our thoughts are with all those who are affected by COVID-19.
Our customer service and sales teams are now working from home and will be on-hand to answer any questions and help with your order. Our warehouse remains open and our team are practising high levels of hygiene and cleanliness to protect their own wellbeing and to safeguard our customers.
All deliveries are continuing as normal and we are in constant contact with our delivery partners to ensure that the safest practices are being followed. They'll sign on your behalf upon delivery, where possible sanitise hands prior to arrival and handling goods, and keep a sensible distance at all times.
The future is a little uncertain. There's likely to be some delays with delivery and stock arriving from our manufacturers, but we are still taking orders as usual. Products that are shown as ‘In Stock’ on our website are available to ship right away. At the moment, products with an estimated lead time (e.g. 3 - 7 days) will be fulfilled, but may take a little longer than usual.
As the next few days and weeks unfold we might have to take additional steps to protect both you and our staff - rest assured, we'll keep you updated along the way.
Thank you for your patience and support, and from all of us at Drench, we hope you stay safe and healthy.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.