Clearwater Balthazar ClearStone Roll Top Bath
Enjoy a luxurious and opulent bath every day with the Balthazar ClearStone roll top bath from Clearwater. Designed with tradition in mind, this gorgeous bath would actually suit both traditional and modern bathroom schemes. Made from ClearStone with a stainless steel surround, this bath oozes sophistication and style. Not only does the surround set this bath apart from others, it also adds a unique effect in your bathroom by reflecting the light and your choice of flooring. Paired with a traditional floor standing tap, this bath will no doubt add charm to your bathroom scheme.
ClearStone is a unique and innovative material, developed by Clearwater, to deliver superior performance, improving not only the look but the feel of your bath. Handmade from one piece of ClearStone, this bath will have no unsightly joins. And with a hand polished, high gloss finish it will look sensational. ClearStone also is easy to clean, maintain and will retain the heat of your bath water for longer.
And backed by a 10 year manufacturers guarantee, you can buy with absolute confidence that this stunningly beautiful roll top bath will impress you, your friends and your family for many years to come.
• Handmade from ClearStone with an outer Stainless Steel surround
• ClearStone is a new material that uses milled sedimentary stone, aluminium and titanium to create a super strong, non -toxic and eco -friendly material
• Hand polished for over 10 hours to give a unique finish you'll love
• Surprisingly easy to clean
• Easy to maintain the stunning finish – any small scratches can be easily polished out
• Enjoy your bath for longer thanks to ClearStone's excellent thermal retention properties
• Easy to install – supplied with a full installation guide and delivered in a carrier bag so it's easy for your installers to move to your bathroom
• Comes with a pre -drilled overflow
• Not suitable for rim -mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• L1675 x D761 x H711mm
• Weight when empty: 111kg
• Displaced capacity: 164 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
Important delivery information:
Due to the weight of this bath, you will need to ensure you have 2 people who will be able to assist you with lifting upon delivery. The delivery company will call you to confirm a delivery date. Please do contact our sales team on 01202 612800 if you have any questions.
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.
Delivery Over The Festive Period:
Unfortunately our brand partners are closed during the festive period. This means delivery might take a little longer than estimated on our website. Our warehouse will be open on 27th, 28th and 31st December so any products that are showing 'In Stock' will be available for next day or standard delivery.