Clearwater Armonia Natural Stone Bath
Classically shaped but with a modern twist, the Armonia freestanding bath will no doubt be a stunning centrepiece in your bathroom. And at a smaller length at 1550mm, this would be an ideal option for those who are looking for the luxury of a freestanding bath without compromising on space or indeed if you have a smaller bathroom. With a generous interior, you can fully relax in your new bath, just add bubbles!
Natural Stone has a lot of great qualities and is arguably the finest material for a bath. The Armonia has been handcrafted by three talented craftsmen out of one piece of Natural Stone so there are no visible joins. They have also been able to create a beautifully thin rim and the smooth, elegant sloping of the outer shape. Having the walls thinner than traditional baths means your bath is much more spacious for you to unwind in. It also looks incredibly elegant, yet it will retain its strength.
Once your bath is installed, you'll be able to see the real craftmanship that has gone into the making of your bath; Stunning feature edges with smooth curves that will encase you and a velvety soft finish from over 10 hours of hand polishing.
• Handmade from Natural Stone
• Hand polished for over 10 hours to give a unique finish you'll love
• Surprisingly easy to clean
• Easy to maintain the stunning finish – any small scratches can be easily polished out
• Enjoy your bath for longer thanks to Natural Stone's excellent thermal retention properties
• Easy to install – supplied with a full installation guide and delivered in a carrier bag so it's easy for your installers to move to your bathroom
• Comes with an integrated overflow
• Not suitable for rim -mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• L1550 x D750 x H555mm
• Weight when empty: 110kg
• Displaced capacity: 222 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
• The manufacturer recommends using a mild abrasive cleaner to clean initially and on very rare occasions to restore the lustre of your product
• Cosmetic repairs can be rectified quite easily by using a fine grade abrasive waterproof paper. Lightly rub the affected area until the mark is removed then polish a neutral car colour restorer or a household metal polish to restore the lustre
• Never use cleaners/bleach products specifically manufactured for WC bowl cleaning as they may damage your bath
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.