Cleargreen Reuse Bath 1500, 1600, 1700 & 1800mm
A single ended bath doesn’t have to be boring and just the same as every other bath out there. Not only is this bath modern and full of character but it is also extremely environmentally friendly as it has been manufactured using 30% recycled materials and steel reinforcing rods within the bath rims. Not only is this bath one of the most strongest and durable on the market, but it is also able to retain heat for 30 minutes longer than an average bath.
This bath comes with a pre-drilled overflow hole and no pre-drilled tapholes, however it does come with a template for easy cutting during installation. In order to ensure that you have optimum use out of this bath, it comes with a generous 10 year guarantee.
• 7 different sizes available
• Click-clack bath waste option
• Predrilled overflow hole
• No pre-drilled tap holes
• Supplied with a template to drill tap holes
• White finish
• Includes an inner and outer skin
• Weight - 20.75kg
• Material - Lucite
• 10 year guarantee
• L1500 x H580 x D700mm - Capacity: 54L
• L1600 x H580 x D700mm - Capacity: 66L
• L1700 x H580 x D750mm - Capacity: 82L
• L1500 x H580 x D750mm - Capacity: 60L
• L1700 x H580 x D700mm - Capacity: 77L
• L1700 x H580 x D800mm - Capacity: 104L
• L1800 x H580 x D750mm - Capacity: 98L
• Front Panel Height - H545mm
• End Panel Height - H545mm
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.