Cleargreen Freefortis Double Ended Freestanding Bath - 1800mm
If you need a strong reliable bath, the Freefortis from Cleargreen is one of the most durable available today. It has been manufactured using 30% recycled materials, a process that does significantly less harm to the environment than normal manufacture. The bath will also retain heat for 30 minutes longer than a standard bath providing you with more time for a relaxing bathing experience.
It has a smooth white finish and comes with a pre-drilled overflow hole but no pre-drilled tap holes. You can have tap holes drilled one you receive the bath or you could take it a luxurious step further and pair it with some elegant freestanding bath taps!
To ensure you get the best use out of the bath it comes with a generous 10 year guarantee to keep your mind at ease.
• Dimensions: L1800 x H620 x D800mm
• Displaced capacity: 95 litres (bath’s capacity less 70 litres)
• Predrilled overflow hole
• No pre-drilled tap holes
• Supplied with a template to drill tap holes
• White finish
• Includes an inner and outer skin
• Weight - 54kg
• Material - TSFR
• 10 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.