Charlotte Edwards Trafalgar White Freestanding Bath - 1700 x 720mm
If you want to gain a prominent stature in your community then you need this gracious Charlotte Edwards Trafalgar bath. With a legacy that reportedly dates back to the Golden Age it emanates luxury and respect. With a classic design and sweeping roll-top edges combining together to create this breathtaking bath, you won’t just gain a bath with superior heat retention properties, but you will also receive one that will look effortlessly stunning at the same time. You'll even be able to enjoy a more than generous 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee too.
• Water capacity:
• Bath weight (without water):
• Pre-drilled tap holes
• Made from sanitary grade acrylic
with excellent thermal properties
• Double-ended design
• Tap and waste sold separately,
please see our recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.