Charlotte Edwards Swanley Free Standing Bath
Why go for conventional in your bathroom when you can make a design statement that you 'll love for years to come. Taking a traditional slipper bath design and adding a splash of colour, makes this Swanley free standing bath beautifully unique and undeniably trendy. Whilst the sloped side makes it incredibly comfortable and relaxing, perfect for unwinding the days stresses away.
The Swanley tub is for the elegant, the sophisticated, those who won 't settle for anything else but perfection. Handmade from sanitary grade acrylic coated with thermal sheets, this bath is all about enhancing your experiences. Swanley is a perfect focal point for both vintage and modern designed spaces, so look no further, perfection is here.
• Handmade from two sheets of 5mm Acrylic that 's coated with thermal sheets
for enhanced heat retention
L1720 x D680 x H800mm
• Water capacity:
210 litres to overflow
39kg without water
• Integrated slotted waste is included
• Match with one of our floorstanding or wall mounted bath fillers,
please see our recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.