Charlotte Edwards Shard Free Standing Bath
Let 's be honest - a bathroom without a bathtub is incomplete to say the least. And if you are going to get a bathtub anyway, it 's time to raise your standards and get the best out there - like the Shard Free Standing Bath.
The clean lines and oval shape make the design of the Shard bath rather conventional, but we prefer to see it as classic and sophisticated. This outline would complement any type of bathroom furniture and accessories, so it 's ideal for lovers of the eclectic style. Handmade from sanitary grade acrylic, it is also easy to clean and maintain - the perfect bath for every home.
• Handmade from two sheets of 5mm Acrylic that 's coated with thermal sheets
for enhanced heat retention
L1680 x D785 x H615mm
• 190 litres to overflow
60kg without water
• Integrated slotted waste included
• Match with one of our floorstanding or wall mounted bath fillers,
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.