Butler & Rose Vertical Designer Column Style White Radiator
You've carefully planned the design of your home and cautiously selected your colours (good choice!). It's an interesting blend of coastal cottage with a contemporary twist and a hint of the industrial. At least, that's until you change your mind.
Don't worry, no matter how your tastes change or your home evolves in style, the fantastically versatile Butler & Rose column radiator is as timeless as it handsome. The Butler & Rose Vertical Designer Column radiator is ideal for both modern homes and heritage interiors alike. It's a much beloved choice due to the flexibility that a column radiator provides, offering 6 sizes for a perfectly snug fit and a variety of BTU levels for the most efficient home-heating solution possible.
• Steel radiator
• White finish
• System compatibility: central heating systems only
• Radiator valves sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.
Delivery Over The Festive Period:
Unfortunately our brand partners are closed during the festive period. This means delivery might take a little longer than estimated on our website. Our warehouse will be open on 27th, 28th and 31st December so any products that are showing 'In Stock' will be available for next day or standard delivery.