Butler & Rose Vertical Designer Column Style White Radiator
You've carefully planned the design of your home and cautiously selected your colours (good choice!). It's an interesting blend of coastal cottage with a contemporary twist and a hint of the industrial. At least, that's until you change your mind.
Don't worry, no matter how your tastes change or your home evolves in style, the fantastically versatile Butler & Rose column radiator is as timeless as it handsome. The Butler & Rose Vertical Designer Column radiator is ideal for both modern homes and heritage interiors alike. It's a much beloved choice due to the flexibility that a column radiator provides, offering 6 sizes for a perfectly snug fit and a variety of BTU levels for the most efficient home-heating solution possible.
• Steel radiator
• White finish
• System compatibility: central heating systems only
• Radiator valves sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.