Butler & Rose Traditional Crosshead Angled Radiator Valves with Chrome Cover Plates
Finishing touches can be easily overlooked. If done properly the finishing touches can be the crowning glory of any beautiful bathroom and the Butler and Rose Traditional Crosshead Angled Radiator Valves are certainly no exception.
With its distinctively traditional crossheads finished with beautiful white ceramic caps. These valves perfectly encapsulate all the beauty of traditionally styled radiator valves. The design isn’t all about aesthetics though. The classic crosshead design makes using and adjusting the valves unbelievably easily.
Consequently provided with a manufacturer’s guarantee lasting 10 years. The fantastic quality is there for anybody to see.
• Traditional style angled, manual valves
• Supplied with 15mm decorative pipes and concealing plates
• White ceramic cap on top of the cross head
• Includes floor-mounting plates and chrome-plated cover tubes
• Manufactured to highest standards
• Dimensions: W62.5 x H133mm
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
||Butler & Rose
||Butler & Rose
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.