Butler & Rose Landour Traditional Heated Towel Rail Radiator - 963 x 673mm
The Landour from Butler & Rose features a design of chrome pipes arranged into an effective radiator that's both beautiful to look at and a pleasure to use. Towels stay dry and fluffy, always within an arm's reach, and the gorgeous form brightens any traditional bathroom.
It's as durable as it looks too, boasting a 10 year guarantee to ensure you receive a quality product, and it features only the strongest materials for lasting enjoyment.
• 1209 BTU
at delta 50
• Super stylish & durable
chrome plated finish
• Mild steel
for a solid, lasting radiator
design for period style
• For central heating
• Valves sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Height - 963mm
• Width - 673mm
• Depth - 230mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.