Butler & Rose Homage Traditional Heated Towel Rail Radiator - 553 x 1130mm
You don't need to be a towel to feel warm, soft, and fluffy thanks to the Homage from Butler & Rose. With a cute design that's small yet tall, this heated towel rail radiator heats your house and your heart on even the coldest days, ensuring a life full of cheer and a home full of happiness.
Traditional in style, the Homage has inherited the best features of its ancestors, while improving upon outdated technology for a radiator that's far more attractive and far better made. You may think your life was complete beforehand, but this traditional radiator will fill an empty space you didn't even know you had.
• 2591 BTU
at delta 50
• Durable & stylish
Chrome plated finish
• Mild steel
for a solid, lasting radiator
design for period style
• Central heating
• Valves sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Height: 1130mm
• Width: 553mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.