Butler & Rose Catherine Close-Coupled Traditional WC with Ceramic Lever
Bring a touch of classic style to your bathroom with the Butler & Rose Catherine close-coupled traditional WC toilet with ceramic lever, manufactured using the highest-quality vitreous china and topped with a durable glossy white finish.
Enjoy the period appeal of a traditionally inspired cistern with a blend of confident edges and subtle curves that bestow a sense of grandeur. A matching, equally attractive, pedestal supports and displays the comfortable bowl whose durable ceramic construction ensures lasting enjoyment.
Seat sold separately
H820mm x W470mm x D690mm
• Supplied with
matching ceramic lever to complete the look
• Supplied with
pan and cistern
• Made to last
• Glossy white finish
for clean, traditional appeal
• Keep it clean
with an award-winning Sanimaid Hygienic Toilet Brush
• Traditional style
for an elegant home
• Single 6L
• 5 year
• Toilet seat is sold separately
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.