Butler & Rose Beatrice Brushed Brass Bath Filler
Bath time luxury is incomplete until you’ve got your hands on a scented candle, and a Butler & Rose Beatrice bath filler of course! Made from strong durable brass and with a beautiful traditional brushed brass design, you’re bound to make a neighbour or two pretty jealous. Ceramic disc technology prolongs the life of your tap whilst simultaneously preventing unwanted dripping. With some truly wonderful features and a rather convincing lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee, what more could you want?
• Gorgeous brushed brass finish
• Traditional design pairs perfectly with the rest of the Beatrice range
• Ceramic disc technology stops dripping and prolongs life
• A minimum water pressure of 0.2 bar is required
• Bath waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• Comforting lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
||Butler & Rose
||Butler & Rose Beatrice
|Water Pressure (bar)
|No of Tap Holes
|Tap Head Style
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.