Butler & Rose 3 Column Horizontal Radiator - Bare Metal Lacquer Finish - 500mm & 600mm
• Choose from 9 sizes
• Stunning Bare Metal Lacquer finish
• Manufactured and designed in Italy
• Fuel source: Central heating
• Made from mild steel for a long lasting radiator
• Certified to EN442
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Valves and optional slip on feet sold separately, please see recommended extras
Please note: For radiators up to 18 sections, 2 Slip On Feet are required. For radiators made up of 22 to 26 sections, 3 Slip On Feet are required
• Radiators with up to 18 sections - 500 x 429mm, 500 x 609mm, 500 x 834mm, 600 x 609mm & 600 x 834mm
• Radiators with 22 - 26 sections - 500 x 1014mm, 500 x 1194mm, 600 x 1014mm & 600 x 1194mm
Select from the option(s) above for detailed product information
||Bare Metal Lacquer
||Butler & Rose
||Butler & Rose
||Column Radiators, Horizontal Radiators, Traditional Radiators
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.