Burlington Spey Exposed Thermostatic Shower Kit with AirBurst Shower Head
For a traditionally designed shower kit that will look and feel wonderfully luxurious whilst complimenting the rest of your Burlington bathroom suite, why not choose the Spey Exposed Thermostatic Shower Kit with AirBurst Shower Head by Burlington. Featuring a beautifully curved thermostatic faceplate with intricate detailing and a chrome finish throughout, this shower kit will be sure to impress for years to come.
An exposed thermostatic shower is a great choice for those who don't have the space to build a recess in your shower wall and with the Spey range displaying your thermostatic valve can be elegant and beautiful. The valve handles on the shower kit is also customisable to suit the rest of your Burlington brassware. As standard, this kit comes with the classically styled four spoke Claremont tap handles, but you can choose to upgrade to the more modern styled Anglesey four spoke tap handles or the beautifully designed six spoke Birkenhead handle.
In this kit you will receive:
• A wall mounted chrome plated vertical shower riser and straight shower arm ready to fix to your shower head
• A luxurious 6 inch, 9 inch or 12 inch AirBurst shower rose with easy clean silicone nipples giving you an invigorating and relaxing shower experience.
• Spey exposed thermostatic single function brass shower valve with a ceramic lever handle to turn your shower on and off and a valve to control the temperature.
Burlington shower features:
• All Burlington Shower heads feature EasyClean silicone nipples for easy limescale removal. Simply rub your fingers over the silicon nipples and the limescale will drop off. This means you'll always have water flowing downwards directly onto you rather than sideways.
• With AirBurst technology, air is forced into the water flow giving you the power of a traditional shower but saving up to 33 % water and energy costs to heat the water. Helping you save the planet and your wallet
• Thermostatic safety features - Burlington use Vernet wax capsules so the temperature of your shower will not vary by more than +-1°C. So no more scalding or freezing showers if someone flushes the toilet or does the washing up. Using Vernet thermostatic shower components will also extend the performance and lifetime due to the high quality materials and technology used.
• Ceramic discs feature within your shower kit to allow for quarter-turn operation for ease and simplicity, whilst giving a long life free from the annoying drip-drop of older style rubber washer. They are also harder than diamonds! So you can feel safe in the knowledge they are long lasting and durable.
• Burlington shower hoses feature an 11mm bore hole vs standard 8mm bore holes. This gives you an increased water flow which is especially important in low water pressure environments.
• Made from brass and Chrome plated for durability and style
• Suitable for use with all water systems up to a maximum of 5.0 bar. The valve will operate under low pressure but the manufacturers recommend that the cold water supply is at least 2metres from the outlet of the shower valve
• The thermostatic valve has been designed to be compliant with the relevant UK standards applicable to this type of product governed by TMV2 standards and WRC. The valve is tested against BS EN 1111.
• You will receive: Thermostatic Single Function Brass Valve with Independent Temperature Control, Traditional brass faceplate, a choice of Claremont, Anglesey or Birkenhead handles, ceramic lever, 390mm adjustable fixed shower arm, 18mm diameter vertical brass shower riser and 6, 9 or 12 AirBurst shower head.
• European Water Label certified
• Non-return valves are built in
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.