Burlington Natural Stone 65cm Roll Top Basin with Stainless Steel Stand
For a basin that will make a real statement in your new bathroom, the Natural Stone Roll Top Basin with Stainless Steel Stand by Burlington certainly delivers. Shaped into an elegant roll top and made from Natural Stone - arguably the finest material for use in a bathroom - this basin is enviably stylish and luxurious as well as hardwearing and durable. A perfect match if you have chosen a beautiful roll top bath or if you simply are looking to inject period charm and luxurious design into your bathroom.
Having been meticulously polished, your new basin will be irresistibly velvety smooth to the touch. By using Natural Stone, Burlington have also been able to achieve crisp edges and smooth curves whilst retaining its rigidity. The material also allows for a larger bowl shape so you'll have plenty of space to wash your hands and face, as well as generous space to display your favorite soaps. Mounted on your wall, this basin sits on a contemporary Stainless Steel Stand that has been designed to not only be stylish but practical too with its handy shelf and towel rail so you can conveniently display your luxury hand and bath towels.
• W650 x D470 x H880mm
• Weight: 18.6kg
• Comes with no tap holes - 1, 2 or 3 tap holes can be drilled on site by your bathroom installer
• Basin made from Natural Stone. Basin Stand is made from Stainless Steel
• Waste, Bottle Trap and Tap not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Manufacturers advice on Natural Stone Cleaning and Maintenance:
• Please use a mild abrasive cleaner such as Cif initially and on very rare occasions to restore the lustre of your product
• Only use non-abrasive cleaners to maintain the basin's lustre
• Any cosmetic damage can be quite easily rectified using a fine grade abrasive waterproof paper. Lightly rub the affected area by keeping the area treated to a minimum until the mark is removed, then polish a neutral car colour restorer or a household metal polish to restore the lustre. Other marks on your bath or basin both internally or externally can generally be removed with a non abrasive bathroom cleaner or mild detergent. Should this not be the case then please revert to colour restorer or household metal polish
• Full details on how to care for your new basin will be supplied with your order.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.