Burlington London Round Double Ended Bath
Treat yourself to a luxurious, hotel-chic, bathing experience every day with the London Round Double Ended Bath by Burlington. Timelessly designed with contemporary and minimal styling, this double ended bath boasts smooth curves and intricate molded detailing, giving you a bath perfect for both of you to relax in. Charming in character and aptly named a Soaking Tub, you'll be able to soak away your troubles with the London Round Bath.
This bath will not only be an enviably stylish addition to your bathroom, being a Twin Skin Fused Reinforced (TSFR) bath, it is also incredibly strong and durable, whilst giving you a warmer bath for longer thanks to its heat retention properties. You can also paint the exterior of this bath with Acrylic based primers and paints to suit your colour scheme or to make this feature bath stand out even more with a pop of colour.
Pair with a floor standing or wall mounted bath mixer tap for a look you will adore for years to come.
• Supplied carefully packaged with simple instructions for your bathroom fitter. This bath requires a two person lift
• L1800 x W850 x H640mm
• Weight when empty: 45kg
• Displaced capacity: 200 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
• Made from TSFR
• The exterior of this bath can be painted, if you wish to paint yours then this can be done by using Acrylic based primers and paints, you should seek advice from the paint manufacturer for suitable products and process
• Overflow comes pre-drilled
• Supplied with an overflow/waste
• Not suitable for rim-mounted bath taps
• Tap sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.