Burlington Kensington 3 or 5 Basin Taps
For an authentic finishing touch to your traditionally designed bathroom, the Kensington Basin Taps by Burlington will no doubt deliver. Elegant and opulent, these taps come with ceramic lever tap heads with Burlington branded decorative caps to complete the look you've always dreamed of. Burlington have also thoughtfully designed a range of Kensington bath and shower mixer taps so you can create a cohesive look across your beautiful new bathroom.
With ceramic disc technology inside the valves, your new taps will be smooth and easy to use with only the need for a quarter turn to operation. They're also incredibly durable in comparison with older style rubber washers, giving you a drip free tap for longer. You'll also receive a Neoperl Aerator and Flow Straightener for you to optionally install depending on your water pressure, both giving a more consistent, steady flow of water if you have particularly high or low water pressures.
Available with a 3 or 5 spout, you can choose which style would best suit your basin configuration. The 3 option would be well suited to the cloakroom and smaller basin sizes whilst the 5 options would suit a larger basin size. These basin taps are also available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• 3 Dimensions: D87.3 x W65 x H139mm
• 3 Regent Dimensions: D87.3 x W65 x H166mm
• 5 Dimensions: D126 x W65 x H139mm
• 5 Regent Dimensions: D126 x W65 x H166mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Waste not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.