Burlington Edwardian Single Elliptical LED Wall Light with Pull Cord
For a warm, cosy and inviting bathroom space, this Edwardian Single Elliptical LED Wall Light with a Pull Cord by Burlington will certainly deliver. Effortlessly stylish, this light will add period charm to your traditionally-styled bathroom. With a pull cord, you can operate this light separately to your main ceiling lights to create soft ambient lighting, perfect for when you want a relaxing bath. The traditional rounded base has a beautiful, modern Chrome finish to complement the Burlington range of brassware, that once mounted on the wall will be sure to please you for years to come.
• Total dimensions of light fitting is H235 x D145 x W110mm
• Rounded base is 83mm in height
• Base made from zinc alloy with a Chrome plated finish
• Supplied with 1 x 28w G9 lamp bulb - this bulb gives 40watts of light
• This light is supplied with a blank washer so you can choose to switch the light centrally if desired
• The manufacturers strongly recommend that this light is installed by a qualified electrician
• IP44 Splash proof for Zones 2 and 3
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.