Burlington Edwardian 61cm Rectangular Basin with Pedestal
Enjoy the sophisticated traditional look in the comfort of your own home with the Edwardian Rectangular Basin with Pedestal by Burlington. Edwardian-inspired with a modern twist, this basin pedestal will add period charm and a touch of opulence into your bathroom.
The bold and chunky rectangular basin boasts exquisitely detailed molding, a classically designed integrated upstand, a wonderfully spacious bowl with plenty of room to wash your hands, and an elegant 3 hole overflow with the Burlington branding for you to show off. Mounted on the wall, this basin sits on a chunky square-bottomed feature pedestal that will create a real focal point in your bathroom. You can even customise this basin to suit your perfect basin mixer tap, choosing either one, two or three tap holes. Burlington also offer a Regal pedestal option for those who have a particularly tall family, adding an extra 6cm to the height making it more comfortable to use.
• Edwardian Basin and Pedestal Dimensions: W610 x D510 x H900mm. Weight: 31.9kg
• Edwardian Basin and Regal Pedestal Dimensions: W610 x D510 x H960mm. Weight: 34.45kg
• Choose from 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
• Made from Vitreous China
• The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in; it is not designed to take a flowing tap
• Waste and Tap not included
• 25 year manufacturers guarantee
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.