Burlington Edwardian 56cm Round Basin with Pedestal
Perfect for injecting period charm and traditional design in even the smallest of bathrooms, the Edwardian Round Basin with Pedestal by Burlington will help you add sophistication and character with a modern twist. Mounted on your wall, your basin will sit on the chunky square-bottomed pedestal finishing off the opulent hotel look in the comfort of your own home.
The elegantly rounded Edwardian-inspired basin has a useful integrated backsplash and three hole overflow that also adds to the character, as well as a generously spacious bowl for a basin of this size. And with Burlington branding, you will feel proud to use this basin every day.
You can even customise this basin to suit your perfect Burlington basin mixer tap, choosing either one or two tap holes. Burlington also offer a Regal pedestal option for those looking for a taller basin, adding an extra 6cm to the height making it more comfortable for those blessed with height!
• Edwardian Basin and Pedestal Dimensions: W560 x D470 x H900mm. Weight: 26.55kg
• Edwardian Basin and Regal Pedestal Dimensions: W560 x D470 x H960mm. Weight: 29.1kg
• Choose from 1 or 2 tap holes
• Made from Vitreous China
• The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in; it is not designed to take a flowing tap
• Waste and Tap not included
• 25 year manufacturers guarantee
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.