Burlington Claremont 3 Tap Hole Thermostatic Basin Mixer with Pop Up Waste
For a classically-styled, elegant basin tap with the luxury of modern thermostatic technology, the Claremont 3 Tap Hole Thermostatic Basin Mixer Tap by Burlington will certainly impress. Designed with tradition in mind, this three part tap has a central spout to deliver water at the perfect temperature thanks to the thermostatic controls. Thermostatic technology will stop the temperature fluctuating and will also prevent accidental scalding by restricting the temperature, giving you peace of mind when installing in your family home. On either side of the spout will sit a separate temperature and water flow control valve, giving you precise control. Both valves have the classically designed Claremont tap heads with beautiful ceramic Burlington branded decorative caps.
This tap also comes with Ceramic Disc technology so operating your tap will be smooth and easy, as well as a Neoperl Aerator and Flow Straightener to control the spray of water if you live with particularly low or high water pressures.
Burlington have also designed a co-ordinating range of Claremont bath and shower mixer taps to create a cohesive and designer look across your beautiful new bathroom.
• D126 x W248 x H125mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Thermostatic mixer tap with one valve to control the temperature and one valves to control the flow of water
• The thermostatic valve has been designed to be compliant with the relevant UK standards applicable to this type of product governed by TMV2 standards and WRC. The valve is tested against BS EN 1287 & BS EN 1111
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Supplied with Pop-up waste
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.