Burlington Birkenhead Wall Mounted Bath Mixer Tap
The Birkenhead Wall Mounted Bath Mixer Tap by Burlington - an understated elegant finishing touch to your new freestanding bath. Chrome plated with beautiful curves and shapes throughout, this traditional bath mixer tap stylishly mounts on your wall, oozing pure luxury and period charm. Featuring the beautifully designed six spoke Birkenhead tap heads with ceramic decorative caps and Burlington branding to control the temperature, this tap will add an enviable sense of luxury that you'll no doubt enjoy for many years to come. Pair with the Birkenhead range of basin taps to create a cohesive look across your beautiful new bathroom.
All Burlington taps also come with a ceramic disc cartridge that allows for quarter-turn operation for ease and simplicity, whilst giving a long life free from the annoying drip-drop of older style rubber washers. This Birkenhead bath tap is also supplied with a Neoperl Aerator for use with high water pressure and a Neoperl Flow Straightener for use with low water pressures. Now, no matter your water pressure, by using the Aerator or Flow Straightener, you can will get a consistent, steady flow of water, minimising splashing of water.
This bath mixer tap is also available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard bath tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Regent option is 3cm taller than the standard bath tap
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Waste is not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Standard: W206mm x D184mm x H137.5mm
• Regent: W206mm x D157mm x H137.5mm
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.