Burlington Birkenhead 3 Tap Hole Basin Mixer with Pop Up Waste
Elegant 3 tap hole configurations are getting ever more popular and with the Birkenhead 3 Tap Hole Basin Mixer by Burlington, we can certainly see why. In the centre, your mixer spout will proudly sit with a beautiful pop up waste lever that fits seamlessly into the design of the tap. On either side of the elegant spout will sit your hot and cold water valves with the beautifully designed six spoke Birkenhead tap heads with ceramic Burlington branded decorative caps. Burlington have also designed a Birkenhead range of bath and shower mixer taps so you can create a cohesive and designer look across your beautiful new bathroom.
Your new tap will continue to impress not only with its stylish looks but also, how easy and smooth it is to use thanks to the ceramic disc inside the valves. Ceramic disc technology also improves the durability of your tap, whilst also preventing the annoying drip-drop previously experienced with older style rubber washers, leaving you with a peaceful bathroom at last. You'll also receive a Neoperl Aerator and Flow Straightener to use with high and low water pressures respectively, giving you a consistent flow of water and minimising any splash back.
This basin mixer tap is available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Standard Dimensions: D126 x W248 x H125mm
• Regent Dimensions: D126 x W248 x H152mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Supplied with Pop-up waste
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.