Burlington Birkenhead 2 Tap Hole Arch Basin Mixer with Curved Spout
Complete the traditional look you've always dreamed of with the in your bathroom with the Birkenhead Arch Basin Mixer with Curved Spout by Burlington. Designed to install with two pre-drilled tap holes, this tap will adorn the space on your basin, providing an unusual but aesthetically pleasing way to wash your hands and face. The feature arched mixer and curved spout will allow you mix the water to the perfect desired temperature using the chic six spoke crosshead tap heads. The crosshead valves also have beautiful ceramic Burlington-branded decorative caps, finishing off the look to perfection.
With ceramic disc technology, your new Birkenhead tap will be easy and smooth to use whilst only needing a quarter-turn to turn on/off. It will also prevent the annoying dripping previously experienced with older, leaking taps. Burlington have also included a Neoperl Aerator and a Neoperl Flow Straightener to be used if needed. They work to give you a steady and consistent flow of water if you have particularly low or high water pressures.
This basin mixer tap is available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.You can also choose between the 200mm and 230mm tap centres depending on the size of your basin and what would suit your personal taste.
• 200mm Centres Dimensions: D162.8 x W200 x H300.22mm
• 200mm Centres, Regent Dimensions: D162.8 x W200 x H327.52mm
• 230mm Centres Dimensions: D162.8 x W230 x H310.22mm
• 230mm Centres, Regent Dimensions: D162.8 x W230 x H337.52mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Curved spout can be turned 180° to each side
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Waste not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
COVID-19 Update (23/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
A message from Elliot Lees-Bell, Managing Director.
Firstly, our thoughts are with all those who are affected by COVID-19.
Our customer service and sales teams are now working from home and will be on-hand to answer any questions and help with your order. Our warehouse remains open and our team are practising high levels of hygiene and cleanliness to protect their own wellbeing and to safeguard our customers.
All deliveries are continuing as normal and we are in constant contact with our delivery partners to ensure that the safest practices are being followed. They'll sign on your behalf upon delivery, where possible sanitise hands prior to arrival and handling goods, and keep a sensible distance at all times.
The future is a little uncertain. There's likely to be some delays with delivery and stock arriving from our manufacturers, but we are still taking orders as usual. Products that are shown as ‘In Stock’ on our website are available to ship right away. At the moment, products with an estimated lead time (e.g. 3 - 7 days) will be fulfilled, but may take a little longer than usual.
As the next few days and weeks unfold we might have to take additional steps to protect both you and our staff - rest assured, we'll keep you updated along the way.
Thank you for your patience and support, and from all of us at Drench, we hope you stay safe and healthy.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.