Burlington Birkenhead 2 Tap Hole Arch Basin Mixer with Curved Spout
Complete the traditional look you've always dreamed of with the in your bathroom with the Birkenhead Arch Basin Mixer with Curved Spout by Burlington. Designed to install with two pre-drilled tap holes, this tap will adorn the space on your basin, providing an unusual but aesthetically pleasing way to wash your hands and face. The feature arched mixer and curved spout will allow you mix the water to the perfect desired temperature using the chic six spoke crosshead tap heads. The crosshead valves also have beautiful ceramic Burlington-branded decorative caps, finishing off the look to perfection.
With ceramic disc technology, your new Birkenhead tap will be easy and smooth to use whilst only needing a quarter-turn to turn on/off. It will also prevent the annoying dripping previously experienced with older, leaking taps. Burlington have also included a Neoperl Aerator and a Neoperl Flow Straightener to be used if needed. They work to give you a steady and consistent flow of water if you have particularly low or high water pressures.
This basin mixer tap is available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.You can also choose between the 200mm and 230mm tap centres depending on the size of your basin and what would suit your personal taste.
• 200mm Centres Dimensions: D162.8 x W200 x H300.22mm
• 200mm Centres, Regent Dimensions: D162.8 x W200 x H327.52mm
• 230mm Centres Dimensions: D162.8 x W230 x H310.22mm
• 230mm Centres, Regent Dimensions: D162.8 x W230 x H337.52mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Curved spout can be turned 180° to each side
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Waste not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.