Burlington Anglesey Deck Mounted Bath Taps
For traditional bath pillar taps that ooze minimal period charm, the Anglesey Deck Mounted Bath Taps by Burlington will make the perfect finishing touch to your bath. Both taps feature delicate spouts to deliver water to your luxury bath, as well as the sophisticated Anglesey curved four spoke tap heads, topped off with Burlington branded ceramic decorative caps. Charming and whimsical, these bath pillar taps will be sure to impress for many years to come.
Although traditional in aesthetics, these taps are packed full of modern technology. Ceramic disc technology will make your taps easy to control, with only the need for a quarter-turn to operate. You'll also be saved from the constant annoying dripping previously experienced with older taps. A Neoperl Aerator and Neoperl Flow Straightener will also be included, so you can choose to install if you have particularly high or low water pressure, ensuring you get a steady flow of water without the splashback.
These bath filler taps are also available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard bath tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Regent option is 3cm taller than the standard bath tap
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Waste is not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Standard: D126mm x H139mm x W65mm
• Regent: D126mm x H166.3mm x W65mm
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.