Burlington Admiral Double Ended Roll Top Bath
This bath will not only be an enviably stylish addition to your bathroom, being a Twin Skin Fused Reinforced (TSFR) bath, it is also incredibly strong and durable, whilst giving you a warmer bath for longer thanks to its heat retention properties.
• Supplied carefully packaged with simple instructions for your bathroom fitter. This bath requires a two person lift
• L1800 x W890 x H750mm. Weight when empty: 60kg. Displaced capacity: 175 litres (Displaced capacity is the • bath capacity less 70 litres)
• Made from TSFR
• The exterior of this bath can be painted, if you wish to paint yours then this can be done by using Acrylic based primers and paints, you should seek advice from the paint manufacturer for suitable products and process
• Overflow comes pre-drilled
• Supplied with an overflow/waste
• Not suitable for rim-mounted bath taps
• Tap sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.