Burlington Wall Hung 65 Vanity Unit and Basin
Often floor standing vanity units can make a bathroom look smaller and can be difficult to clean around. Whilst most wall hung units on the market are uber modern with glossy finishes that would not suit a traditionally styled bathroom. With this in mind, Burlington have designed the beautiful Wall Hung 65 Vanity Unit with Classic Basin. Perfectly elegant and stylish with period charm this wall hung vanity unit will also give the illusion of more space whilst being a real focal point in your new bathroom. It's generously deep single drawer will allow you to hide away your bathroom clutter whilst the basin also has ample space to display your favorite luxury soap.
You will also receive the beautiful Burlington Classic Basin which features an intricately detailed backsplash with a generously deep bowl and beautiful white ceramic finish. With the Classic Basin you have the opportunity to choose between 1, 2 or 3 tap holes to suit your preferred style of Burlington basin taps and there is an elegantly styled 3 hole pre drilled overflow and space for your choice of waste (sold separately).
Featuring a deep, intricately detailed single drawer and traditional wood paneling to the side, this vanity unit can be customised with your choice of Burlington signature colour finishes. Choose from the beautiful Matt White, soft Sand and stylish Dark Olive to suit your design vision.
Burlington have also designed matching toilet seats, additional storage furniture, bath panels and accessories, so your bathroom is perfectly cohesive in design throughout.
• All units have had 5 layers of primer with UV stabilisation to help minimise colour fading from exposure to light. With a top coat of the colour of your choosing, you will have a luxuriously deep colour that with the proper care will stay beautiful for many years to come.
• Alternatively, you could even paint the Matt White finish with a colour of your choosing. Whether it be a daring buttercup yellow, pastel pink or soft dove grey, with Burlington you can achieve the look you've always dreamed of.
• Open the drawer with the elegant Chrome plated handle to reveal generous storage space to tuck away all your luxury products, towels and bathroom accessories.
• With soft close hinges, the drawer will gently close leaving you with a clutter free and peaceful bathroom.
• Classic Basin is available with your choice of 1, 2 or 3 tap holes. Waste sold separately.
• Rigidly constructed from Wood with your choice of colour finish
• Chrome drawer handle and soft close hinges included
• Classic Basin is made from Vitreous China
• If you wish to paint this vanity unit in another colour, Burlington suggest using a water based primer followed by an egg shell emulsion for the best effect
• Supplied fully assembled with wall fixings
• Taps and wastes are sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Height 590mm
• Width: 654mm
• Depth: 581mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.
Delivery Over The Festive Period:
Unfortunately our brand partners are closed during the festive period. This means delivery might take a little longer than estimated on our website. Our warehouse will be open on 27th, 28th and 31st December so any products that are showing 'In Stock' will be available for next day or standard delivery.