Britton Bathrooms Fine Basin Pedestal
The Fine ceramic basin from Britton bathrooms features a gorgeously minimal edge, which looks luxurious when paired with a full pedestal in either a round or square fronted design. A full pedestal hides plumbing and creates a larger, more impressive display.
It's ideal for a contemporary bathroom and offers a generous wash space with slightly rounded corners for a cleaner appearance and comfortable use. A slight taper causes the basin to open up as it spreads upwards, and the blend of subtle curves and confident edges suits a diverse range of bathroom design styles.
Choose between 500mm or 600mm width to ensure your new basin slots perfectly into your bathroom.
• Ceramic basin with full pedestal
• Comes with 1 pre-drilled tap hole
• Choice of square or rounded pedestal
• Tap and waste not included
• 25 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.