Britton Bathrooms D45 300mm Floor Standing Cupboard and Drawer Unit
Floorspace in a bathroom is precious, so this D45 floor standing unit is efficiently designed for maximizing your storage and worktop space when placed next to your vanity unit.
Pack away essentials in the soft close top drawer and store the little bits below. What's underneath depends on your choice of two available models. One features a cabinet door that opens to reveal a dividing glass shelf which takes the guesswork out of navigating your well-ordered necessities. The other features a large drawer that opens to provide ample space for storage, as well as revealing a second interior drawer for further organising your bathroom.
Both are ideal for pairing and combining with the rest of the D45 range, whose larger furniture items also include a sink to cover all of your bathroom needs.
• Floor-standing cabinet available in two options
• Cupboard and drawer unit has a single soft close drawer and 6mm safety glass shelving below
• Triple drawer unit has one small drawer with one large drawer underneath. The large drawer internally separates with a higher level pull out drawer to maximise storage space
• Made from wood and available in your choice of high gloss lacquer finish: white, anthracite grey, black and ocean
• With five coats of paint and a layer of UV resistant paint, your new vanity unit will be durable, resistant to warm and moist environments, and the colour will not fade
• Soft close doors and drawers
• Reversible doors - can be installed to open to the left or right to suit your bathroom layout
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.