Britton Bathrooms D45 600mm Floor Standing Double Drawer Vanity Unit with Basin
Whether you're taking it easy on a Sunday afternoon or in a hurry on a Monday morning, it's nice to have everything within reach of your basin. It's even better when that basin is both comfortable and gorgeous too.
The D45 floor standing double drawer unit from Britton allows you plenty of choice. Complete the look with your choice of 4 colours to tailor it to your bathroom and coordinate it with other pieces from the Britton bathroom furniture range.
The Ceramic basin is highly resistant to abrasion and staining. Both are incredibly durable, especially within bathroom environments. And both are supplied with a single pre-drilled tap hole so you can pair with your favourite basin mixer tap.
Below your new beautiful sink lies a spacious interior divided by a large draw with a smaller internal drawer hidden within. It's a gorgeous design that organises your bathroom and keeps everything perfectly tidy.
• Floor standing vanity unit with a Ceramic basin
• Ceramic basin is highly durable and stain resistant
• Vanity unit made from solid wood with your choice of gloss finish - White, Anthracite Grey and Ocean
• With five coats of paint and a layer of UV resistant paint, your new vanity unit will be durable, resistant to warm and moist environments, and the colour will not fade
• One large soft close drawer with a second smaller pull out drawer for all your smaller bits and pieces
• Basin is supplied with one pre-drilled tap hole and an overflow
• Tap and waste sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Height 820mm
• Width: 600mm
• Depth: 450mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.