Britton Bathrooms All-in-One 25cm Depth Floor Standing Cloakroom Vanity Unit with Basin
Space in a cloakroom is priceless, and this All-In-One space saving solution utilises every millimetre possible with a clever design and smart construction.
The gorgeous ceramic glazed basin features an ergonomic yet minimal shape with a side tap hole for the most economic wash area possible. Beneath this sits a storage cabinet for organising your essentials and a transparent glass shelf divides the interior without making it difficult to navigate.
The All-in-One also features a toilet roll holder and toilet brush holder, mountable on either side of the unit, to free up space elsewhere and to let you arrange your bathroom furniture closer together. The door hinge is also reversible for easier fitting.
• All-in-one cloakroom vanity unit with basin, toilet roll holder, and brush holder included
• Glazed ceramic basin with pre-drilled tap hole on the left or right hand
• Reversible door
• 4 colour choices - ocean, black, white and anthracite grey
• Soft close door
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 10 year guarantee
• Height 770mm
• Width: 487mm
• Depth: 252mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.