Brenton Steel Horizontal Oval Tube Designer Radiator - Chrome - H550 x W413mm
It's very easy to just think of functionality when looking for a radiator, after all warmth is imperative. There's no reason why you should need to compromise on performance or appearance with the stunningly eye-catching Brenton Steel Horizontal Oval Tube Designer Radiator.
Produced from high grade steel and completed with a stunning chrome finish that can help to achieve the stylish and luxurious look that every homeowner tries to accomplish. With a surprisingly high heat output for a radiator of its size the Brenton Steel Horizontal Oval Tube Designer Radiator really is a premium quality heating unit.
With a 5 year manufacturers guarantee you can feel safely assured that this radiator can be a pillar of practicality and beauty in your home. This coupled with dual fuel qualities, the choice of central heating or electrical is completely in your hands.
• Horizontal Designer Panel Radiator
• Chrome finish
• Made from Mild Steel
• Fuel Source: Central Heating, Electric & Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612808 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• BTU 50: 1119
• Heat Output (Watts): 328
• Pipe centres: 413mm
• Radiator valves sold separately
• 5 year manufacturers guarantee
• Height: 550mm
• Width: 413mm
• Depth: 88mm
|BTU @ Delta 50
||Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
|Pipe Centres (mm)
|Heat Output (W)
||300 - 399
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.