Brenton Moti Chrome Vertical Flat Panel Designer Radiator - H1800 x W452mm
Do you want a radiator that will not only look amazing but also stand the test of time? If you said yes then you are looking at the right radiator. This Brenton Moti chrome vertical flat panel designer radiator not only features a sleek design, thanks to its slim flat panel design, but this tall radiator also features a carbon steel construction and a heart-warming BTU of 2189 for extra excellence. Concede to its beauty, and get entranced by its stunning chrome finish, then give yourself a high five as after you buy this fantastic radiator you also will receive a wonderful lifetime manufacturers guarantee too!
• Chrome finish
• Robust Carbon Steel construction
• Central heating fuel source
• BTU 50:
• Heat Output (Watts):
• Pipe centres:
• Radiator valves sold separately
• Lifetime manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.