Brenton Fornax Polished Stainless Steel Curved Heated Towel Rail Radiator
No matter the size of your bathroom, floor space is a premium. Luckily, the Fornax Curved towel rail makes better use of your bathroom space with a subtle curved design that gives you more room to manoeuvre and ample space to hang towels. A heated towel rail is a modern necessity, and the Fornax Curved gives you plenty of size options to customise your fit for a perfectly organized bathroom.
Enjoy a superior stainless steel construction that provides a much more efficient heat output. It's also extremely durable, meaning those slender rails stay rigid and secure against even the most rigorous daily use.
• Available in sizes:
•H430 x W500. Pipe Centers: 468. BTU Output: 630 (Delta T50°C)
•H720 x W500. Pipe Centers: 468. BTU Output: 1256 (Delta T50°C)
•H1200 x W500. Pipe Centers: 468. BTU Output: 1727 (Delta T50°C)
•H1500 x W500. Pipe Centers: 468. BTU Output: 2301 (Delta T50°C)
•H430 x W600. Pipe Centers: 568. BTU Output: 720 (Delta T50°C)
•H720 x W600. Pipe Centers: 568. BTU Output: 1356 (Delta T50°C)
•H1200 x W600. Pipe Centers: 568. BTU Output: 2055 (Delta T50°C)
•H1500 x W600. Pipe Centers: 568. BTU Output: 2434 (Delta T50°C)
• Overall depth when mounted: 90 - 105mm
• Stainless steel radiator
• Polished stainless steel finish
• Concealed screw cap bleed valve
• System compatibility: central heating/ electric/ dual fuel
• The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612800 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element.
• Please note:
for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.