Brenton Chrome Curved Heated Towel Radiator
Elegantly designed and beautifully manufactured. The Brenton Chrome Curved Heated Towel Radiator is to be wall mounted and has beautiful simplicity coupled with fantastic performance.
Providing a fantastic heat output with the ability to situate multiple towels, it really is the perfect choice for any family bathroom. Produced from resilient and robust steel, damp towels will always have a place in your home, though they won't be damp for long.
You have true flexibility with regards to installation as this fantastic radiator is available with dual fuel options, so you have the opportunity to install with your central heating system or electrically.
Available in various sizes but all with a 5 year manufacturer's guarantee. This heated towel radiator is suited to any contemporary bathroom.
• Modern Designer Curved Heated Towel Radiator
• Chrome finish
• If you're looking to use this radiator as electric only, please contact us on 01202 612800 to arrange for the radiator to be delivered pre-filled with an electric element
• Steel construction
• Fuel Source: Central Heating & Dual Fuel
• Choice of Widths: Pick either 400, 500 or 600mm
• Pipe centres: 360mm
• 5 year manufacturers guarantee
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
• Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time
• Please note: this heated towel rail is manufactured based solely on size; the number of tubes and gaps may vary from the image shown however the overall dimensions will remain the same
Heat Output: BTU 50
• H1000 x W400mm BTU 50: 1170
• H1000 x W500mm BTU 50: 1342
• H1000 x W600mm BTU 50: 1517
Heat Output: Watts 50
• H1000 x W400mm Watt 50: 343
• H1000 x W500mm Watt 50: 394
• H1000 x W600mm Watt 50: 443
• Height: 1000mm
• Depth: 95mm
Select from the option(s) above for detailed product information
||Central Heating, Dual Fuel
|Pipe Centres (mm)
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.