Brenton Avezzano Anthracite Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail - 800 x 600mm
• High quality, durable low carbon steel with a high quality matt anthracite (RAL 7016) finish
• Inner tubes coated with anti-rust coating for longer life
• Heat output BTU 50ºC - 1673, BTU 60ºC - 2115 & Watts - 490
• High heat output meaning they can heat the room and not just the towels!
• Compatible for use on all UK heating systems (tank fed or combi systems)
• Dimensions: H800 x W600mm
• To view other sizes in this colour click here
• Fuel Source Option - Central Heating & Dual Fuel
• If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately)
• Radiator valves sold separately - please see our recommended extras
Shop with confidence
• Product produced and tested to UK and European BS EN442 at Delta 50°c
• Pressure tested to 10 bar pressure
• 100% leak tested during production and at final check stage
• 96 hour salt water test during manufacture
• Complies with ISO9001:2008 regulations
• 5 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.
Delivery Over The Festive Period:
Unfortunately our brand partners are closed during the festive period. This means delivery might take a little longer than estimated on our website. Our warehouse will be open on 27th, 28th and 31st December so any products that are showing 'In Stock' will be available for next day or standard delivery.