Enter our competition to win 1 of 5 bathroom hampers worth over £200!
To be in with a chance of winning, enter your email address below and spend £500 or more in our Black Friday Sale from Monday 25th November to Sunday 8th December.
What's In The Hamper?
Eheveria Lilacina Succulent
Also known as the ghost succulent, the Lilacina is a simply stunning little plant that will happily sit in most corners of your home. Originating from Nuevo Leon in Mexico, the fleshy leaves are a beautiful shade of silvery-grey, topped off with a pastel pink tinge that perfectly complements the pink and copper pot. Each plant-pot from The Little Botanical is painted, dipped and stamped by hand too for that extra-special finishing touch.
George The Milk Chocolate Duck
We choose George primarily because he's pretty cute. Made with 45% Venezuelan milk chocolate and decorated with naturally coloured blue + white cocoa butter splatters—he's certainly one to be savoured. George contains absolutely no artificial colours, all natural ingredients and 100% recyclable packaging. A quack-ing addition for sure.
Bramley Washbag Set
This Bramley washbag travel set is your passport to blissful relaxation. It contains body wash, bubble bath, body lotion, shampoo, and conditioner—each containing a unique blend of essential oils and 100% naturally derived ingredients. The bottles are crafted from biopolymer made with sustainable sugar cane, with the goodness inside never once being tested on any furry or floofy friends.
Truthbrush Bamboo Toothbrush
Sustainable, organic and biodegradable—what's not to love about bamboo toothbrushes? They're quickly growing in popularity at the moment and are an essential product if you're eager to live a more eco-friendly lifestyle. The natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties of bamboo mean that the Truthbrush is a more hygienic option than its plastic counterpart, with the medium strength bristles crafted from 62% castor bean oil and 38% nylon. Each brush is hand wrapped in tissue paper and enclosed within a recyclable cardboard pillow pack to keep it safe and sound.
Truthpaste Natural Toothpaste
This 100% vegan, mineral based toothpaste not only has medicinal properties, but the unique blend of essential oils and Aloe vera leaves a lovely, fresh scent after scrubbing. It's entirely fluoride, triclosan and preservative free too, which ensures that you won't be taking in any harmful chemicals or ultimately unnecessary added ingredients. Take a look at the philosophy behind Truthpaste here.
Gedy Afrodite Concrete Soap Dispenser
This gorgeous soap dispenser from Gedy is a fantastic, minimalist complement to any bathroom, modern or traditional. Featuring a concrete and natural bamboo construction, the Afrodite soap dispenser will look wonderous perched on your basin or vanity unit.
Gedy Afrodite Concrete Tumbler
The Afrodite tumbler is the yin to the soap dispenser's yang. These finishing touches will make topping off your bathroom design a breeze, working wonderfully in a huge array of styles and spaces.
Gedy Magnifying Suction Mirror
Measuring 15 centimetres across and finished in polished chrome, the Gedy suction mirror is a calming companion for trips out into the wet, windy weather. Store it in your bag for quick make-up and hair checks on the go, with the suction pads mounted on the back making it easy to pop on any flat surface.
Full Circle Wipe Out Pivoting Squeegee
Keep your tiles and shower glass looking brand new with this squeegee from Full Circle. With a pivoting head for effortless use and an easy-grip bamboo handle, we wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to use it for cleaning every last surface in your home...
Top tip: squeegees are also great for cleaning stubborn hair off carpets—who knew?! (Thanks Mrs Hinch).
Full Circle Grunge Buster Grout & Tile Brush
With tough bristles for cleaning grout, soft bristles for tiles and an ergonomic bamboo handle, this is the perfect, versatile tool for keeping your bathroom clean. The brush is designed by Full Circle, a brand who create intelligently designed and environmentally friendly products.
Full Circle Micro Manager Detail Brush & Crevice Tool
We all know how hard it can be cleaning all of the crevices and surfaces of bathrooms, so our luxury hamper includes this tool from Full Circle too. The tool is designed with a flexible nib for hard to reach areas and is constructed from BPA-free plastic with a gorgeous natural bamboo handle.
Who Gives a Crap Toilet Roll
This isn't just any toilet roll! Who Gives A Crap create toilet roll with a big difference. Roughly 40% of the global population don't have full access to a toilet, and around 289,000 children under the age of five die every year from diseases related to poor water and sanitation. That's nearly 800 children per day, or a child every two minutes.
We've used Who Gives A Crap for as long as we can remember here at Drench HQ, and we're unbelievably proud to be a part of something making a difference. Find out more about their incredible work and commitment here.
Shower Glass Cleaner
The Cramer Shower Glass Cleaner is the product to keep your shower looking clean and shiny. Alongside its fantastic cleaning properties, this spray is also eco-friendly and bio-degradable, and suitable for both coated and uncoated shower glass surfaces.
Cramer Professional Mirror Foam
Keep your bathroom mirror looking squeaky clean with this mirror cleaning foam from Cramer. Providing a brilliant shine and streak-free finish, this foam is gentle on your mirror and leaves a wonderful fragrance lingering in the room.
Terms & Conditions
Click the button below to view the full terms & conditions. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Drench (Beyond Retail), Hangar 104, Aviation Business Park, Bournemouth Airport, Christchurch, BH23 6NW.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over.
3. Promotional Period: Entries into this competition will be valid up until 11:59pm on Sunday 8th December.
4. Entry Instructions: Entries are submitted by subscription to our mailing list (new and existing subscribers are eligible) and a minimum spend of £500 in our Black Friday Sale (25 November 2019 - 8 December 2019 inclusive). Any subscriptions within the entry period that do not meet the minimum spend requirements shall not be counted.
5. Only one entry per person per prize promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
6. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
7. Prize: The winning entries selected will be in receipt of 1 x hamper with a maximum of 5 winning entries.
8. Winner Selection: Prize draw winners will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries on Monday 9th December.
9. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 3 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
10. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
11. General: The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
14. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
15. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
17. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
18. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
23. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
25. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions and in addition to our subscriber mailing list. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and for the winners’ list.