Bauhaus Wedge Towel Rail Radiator
Give your damp hand cloths a place to turn soft and fluffy; a place to hang towels and heat up your favourite one ready to wrap yourself in warmth. The Bauhaus Wedge towel rail features a mild steel construction for strength and reliability.
The rails are arranged into an angular zigzag of rectangles, perfect for hanging items, and the negative space formed by the silhouette of the radiator is ideal for creating visual interest and contrast; such as the soft white finish against a dark background
• High grade mild steel construction
• 3D laser cut for quality
• Copper infused welding for reliable sealing
• Tested for 1,000 hours against leaks
• Optional summer element for hot weather use
• Radiator valves sold separately
• Includes wall fixings and manual air vent
• 10 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.