Crosswater Svelte 120 Vanity Unit & Charcoal Grey Basin - (Previously Bauhaus)
Gone are the days where bathrooms consisted of white ceramic everything and vanity units that look like they were made in your garage. There's such a vast array of colours and styles around today that it can be hard to know what's hot or what's not. Fortunately, the Svelte Vanity Unit and Charcoal Grey Basin from Crosswater has got every last detail exactly right, and it makes for one incredibly stunning feature in your bathroom.
The vanity unit is crafted from solid wood and comes in a range of beautiful finishes that complement the grey glass basin. Two spacious drawers provide an abundance of space for your soaps, shampoos, lotions and potions, and have soft-close runners to protect the wood and prevent any surprising loud bangs in the middle of the night.
The Svelte is designed to be mounted to the wall, something that gives the illusion of more space and light in your bathroom. It works wonderfully when paired with a chrome basin mixer and placed in a neutral or black and white setting as a real focal point.
• Completed with a charcoal glass basin
• Built with soft close drawers
• Constructed with 2 drawers and handless design
• Available in 4 finishes: American Walnut Veneer, White Gloss, Storm Grey Matt & Grey Ash Veneer
• Built from wood
• Basins should be cleaned using Crosswater Mineral Basin Cream Cleaner (see essential extras)
• To ensure full use of the drawers, it is recommended to use Furniture Trap (see essential extras)
• Supplied fully assembled
• Waste and tap sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• Vanity unit has a 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Glass basin has a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
Dimensions of Unit and Basin Combined:
|No of Tap Holes
||1 Pre-drilled Tap Hole
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.