Crosswater Svelte 100 Wall Mounted Vanity Unit with Ice White Glass Basin
• Crosswater Svelte combines sweeping curves with beautiful finishes creating a sleek and elegant range to suit any bathroom
• Strong and durable manufactured from engineered wood and melamine plastic, 18mm thick
• Available in 4 finishes White Gloss, Storm Grey, American Walnut and Grey Ash Veneer
• American Walnut and Grey Ash Veneer finished with real wood veneer that has been sustainably sourced giving each unit unique beauty
• One large drawer with a seamless handless design
• High spec BLUM ® soft close drawer runners stops any slamming of drawers allowing you to keep a feeling of peace and tranquillity in your new bathroom
• Unique Ice White toughened glass basin
• Two basin options of 1 tap hole or no tap hole
• Unit comes fully assembled means no fuss fitting
• Safety wall brackets with safety lock tested to 120kg weight capacity
• Waste, tap and trap sold separately, please see recommended extras for matching finishes
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Dimensions of Unit and Basin Combined:
||Wall Hung Vanity Units
|No of Tap Holes
||1 Pre-drilled Tap Hole
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.