Bauhaus Serene Platinum Ceramic Countertop Basin
The Serene platinum countertop basin by Bauhaus is a stunning statement piece worthy for your bathroom. The high gloss platinum glaze will draw in your eye creating a focal point with its unique style. Rectangular in shape with soft rounded edges that follow through into the generous sized bowl, this basin is, as the name suggests, serene, elegant and sophisticated.
Pair with a wall mounted tap or tall basin mixer tap for a designer look in the comfort of your own home. And for a cohesive bathroom scheme, why not pair this sink with the Svelte Platinum back to wall or wall hung WC collection.
• No overflow
• Beautiful countertop basin made from vitreous china
• Stunning platinum glazed exterior finish with an internal white finish
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• W580 x D350 x H150mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.