Crosswater Santa Fe Ceramic Countertop Basin - (Previously Bauhaus)
The Santa Fe countertop basin by Crosswater is an undoubtedly stylish sink that is timeless in its design. The tall sides surround a generously deep trough like bowl to create a look fit for any chic boutique hotel. Match with a floating furniture unit and wall mounted taps to create an on-trend bathroom look that will be the envy of all your friends.
This basin has no tap holes so will require a taller mixer with a longer spout due to the extra height of the sink. Alternatively pair with a stylish wall mounted tap. Clean regularly with a mild detergent and clean sponge to keep your basin in tip top condition and If you live in an area with hard water, periodic treatment with a limescale remover may be required.
• No overflow
• Stunning countertop basin made from white vitreous china
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• W550 x D400 x H150mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.