Crosswater Glide II 70 Wall Mounted Unit & Marble Worktop - (Previously Bauhaus)
Whilst it may not be the most obvious feature of your bathroom to add a big impact, basin vanity units can completely change the style and look of the room and provide a wonderfully practical solution for storing all of your essentials.
The Glide II Wall Mounted Vanity & Marble Worktop from Crosswater is a genuine slice of luxury that acts as a breathtaking feature-piece within any contemporary bathroom setting. It's constructed of solid wood and topped with a Carrara marble veined effect worktop that is heat resistant and impenetrable to dust and bacteria. Two drawers with soft-closing hinges provide ample storage space that is easily accessible with the unique handle-less design.
This vanity unit works brilliantly when paired with a countertop basin such as the Crosswater Balboa, providing a sophisticated and modern style that you'd be likely to find within a boutique hotel. Unlike a hotel, however, you can enjoy and admire this beautiful vanity unit every day with complete peace of mind given the impressive 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
• Built with soft close function
• Two drawer basin unit with top draw cut out for services
• Available in 6 finishes - American Walnut, Driftwood, Windsor Oak, White Gloss, Storm Grey and Blue Smoke Matt
• Complete with a Carrara Marble Veined effect solid surface worktop which is highly heat resistant, impenetrable to dust and bacteria and is easy to clean
• Clean and sleek handless design
• Built from wood
• Waste sold separately, we would recommend an extended basin waste as shown in our recommended extras
• Basin and tap sold separately, please see our recommended extras for the ones featured in the imagery
• 5 year manufacturers guarantee on the unit
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee for the marble worktop
• Height 545mm
• Width: 700mm
• Depth: 450mm
||Windsor Oak, American Walnut, Driftwood, Storm Grey
||Crosswater Glide II
||Countertop Basin Units, Wall Hung Vanity Units
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.